Thank goodness for Fridays! And cocktails!
And even red in honor of Valentine’s Day!
- 1 jigger Hiram Walker Sloe Gin
- 1/2 jigger Italian Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- A twist of lemon (or dash of lemon juice)
- Combine in glass and stir gently but firmly in ice and strain into cocktail glass.
And for Valentine’s Day, Tom gets to test a drink.
“How is it?”
The Verdict: Sweet.
From The Tasting Notes –
This drink was syrupy sweet, with a vaguely tropical flavor. The lemon is really essential for this drink. And do NOT spill this drink. It is sticky!