Turkey Loaf With Pepperidge Farm Stuffing
Author: Pepperidge Farm Stuffing, 1959
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 T melted butter
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm Stuffing
- 1½ cups turkey or canned chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut up
- 2 T parsley
- 1 T minced onion
- 2 T minced green pepper
- 1 10.5 oz can condensed cream of celery soup
- ⅓ to ½ cup milk
- Mix together all ingredients, in order listed, except celery soup and milk. Turn into a greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake at 375 degree oven for 30 to 40 mins or until firm.
- For Sauce: Blend one can condensed cream of celery soup with ⅓ to ½ cup milk, in saucepan. Simmer about two minutes. Pour over loaf.